Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oh no...

Ed & Caleb from Kings of leon

It's not a lie that I was sad when I heard that Ed Vedder made a "surprise" appearance at the Kings of Leon show in Seattle this past week. I know he is a big fan of theirs and wasn't surprised to hear that he did that. He performed on the last song they played for the set. How cool! I must admit that I've been to a few special shows like that where unannounced, all of sudden there is this little guy named Ed on stage yet larger than life in so many ways performing with the unknown band I was watching. It's cool when it happens, it's even cooler to leave the show and relive the moments when you realize it's him. I'm jealous of the people that were at that show...jealous cuz they got to see Kings in all their glory and the added spice or cherry on top of that was Ed's presence and performance. I miss good concert moments like that.

No comments: