Thursday, September 11, 2008

thoughts du jour

I hope Mr. Obama sweeps this election. I can't handle the thought of him not. I do not like Sara Palin. Helio Sequence is one of my favorite bands and their new CD is one of their best. I just broke up with my boyfriend, so now I'm single again, single at 34...who would have thought? I am a licensed social worker no matter what other states say! I hope the dollar increases in value so I can return to western or eastern Europe in the spring and have money left over. I miss my beloved Seattle and all the good food, friends and fun I had, but not enough to move back. I believe the events that took place on Sept. 11, 2001 were an inside job. Masterminded by a government out to perfect their own agenda (names shall be nameless) for things like oil, money, security. If you are not outraged then you are not paying attention. My nieces and nephew are totally cool and cute. My family is awesome!

1 comment:

Ryan and Bethany said...

Welcome to the blog world!