Friday, September 12, 2008

OUTRAGEOUS!

I had no intention of this blog turning into a political wretch fest, but for this second it is. Palin is saying that the war in Iraq is part of God's plan and that the US is just carrying out God's plan. Oh MY GOD! I think my God is the same God that she's referring to and as far as I know my God isn't interested in killing thousands of people for the sake of fossil fuels. My God isn't interested in allowing one country to destroy another in his name. And the vain-ness of her quotes. Like the US Gov't has been specifically called upon by God to carry out a special plan! This is such BS. I hope the rest of the country sees the complete lunacy and ignorance of her whacked-out statements. If she's so pro-life, then how can she be pro-war? This is something that has always made me curious...the pro-life movement, the political platform that honors it are the conservative, right wing, Christians yet they are pro-war= pro-killing. It makes no sense. I wonder if Palin will feel that way if something happened to her son who is headed for Iraq. Will it still be God's plan then?
I'm done with that rant. I am glad that my God loves all of his people unconditionally, no matter what they say. I have to add that I do indeed tremble for my country, and people like Palin and Bush and the rest, when I reflect that my God is a just God!
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Welcome to blogging world....it is addicting and I love your political rants. I have always wondered the same thing! Crazies-Obama better win or we all may just move to Canada.