Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Losing ego, gaining self

A quick follow up to my previous post- as you can see/read and if you know me well, then you know my journey lately. The limbo-ness of everything. A few things to add- I have to address the fact that spiritually I have been on a journey of epic proportions and it has been fantastic. Going deeper in myself and realizing the depths of my relationship with the Spirit...truly amazing and I'm truly grateful for this quiet time to do this further exploring. It's always enlightening to go through the dark forest, and come out the other side to the light- a much better person. Now I spent 10 years on my own so this type of journey isn't new to me, it's quite familiar and always welcomed. I have ventured this path of searching and seeking many times, always knowing who's with me and always better for it. It's golden. And I realize, like I didn't already know, that I'm still top of my game- that hasn't changed at all!

ps. thanks for the all the fun comments I've received via email. I wouldn't want to open up yet another email address either (but did for this blog). I love reading your thoughts as well and appreciate you reading mine. special love to my seattle people- you know who you are and you know you are loved by moi!

No comments: