Friday, December 12, 2008

Sludge Factory

Good news to report! Remember in my last post how I explained about my job situation and how the one I really want is at the VA....well this week I was offered that position! Yay! It's fantastic. I am so excited for so many reasons! It's a great Christmas, birthday and New Year present all in one. I woke up the day after I received the offer and it felt like Christmas morning. It's a good thing for sure.
Not much else to report- taking my "big" exam tomorrow and haven't been studying as much as I should. I've done quite well on the practice tests I've taken so I feel like perhaps just review is all I can give this, hopefully it goes smoothly.
Up next- house hunting!
Layne Staley-looking extremely hot!

oh and Sludge Factory....one of my favorite Alice-in-Chains songs. It's off their last CD which came out 12 years ago. 6 years before Layne died. I've been thinking about him alot due to the way he died and what I do for a living. There is inspiration there, him and Andy Wood...sad sad sad. Anyhoo- Sludge Factory ==great song, angry song, Layne song!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congrats on the job offer in VA? Where abouts? Are you going to return to Falls Church your stomping grounds for a summer...remember girl on the metro...mommy!