Sunday, November 9, 2008

thoughts on a cloudy, Autumn sunday

It's quite chilly here which adds to the autumnal feel which we are all craving! I miss seasons!
Having a great weekend that has been productive and relaxing at the same time. I have to take yet another exam for my substance abuse credentials, so have been busy studying for that. Also went and looked at apartments yesterday and even homes near Mill Ave. since that's where I really want to end up.
I got a new job...and have a lead on another one. Either way, will be glad to leave my current one, it's been fun and nice but too boring for this girl.
I spoke with a BFF of mine, Ricker, he is definitely up for going to SXSW this March...so finally I will be going, it's only taken like 7 years to get there. But he is the best person I can think of to go with and we will have a blast...now the fun begins, planning our meet up and planning each day which bands we will see perform. I'm hoping Helio and Kings of Leon are there again....will be a fun time with a fantastic guy!
Hope your weekend has been as nice as mine (still riding the Obama Won wave)!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We are also riding the Obama wave. If you end up on Mill we can help you navigate your way...DTC ambassadors! Have a great week-Angela and Amanda