Tuesday, November 4, 2008

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST....

THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, WE ARE FREE AT LAST!

This has been a historic and wonderful day to go down in American history. I cried tears of joy this evening as I celebrated with hundreds of other Barack Obama supporters at his headquarter party in Phoenix. I was with my BFF Ang and her cute sisters. We had fun, we cheered, we laughed, we cheered some more, we cried and rejoiced in the beauty of the moment. It's about time- is all I can say!
Thank God for Obama and for his win! Woooohoooo!
NOW, on to Inauguration day....I'm looking into tix!
Good times ahead for us all now that change has happened....and THANK GOD NO MORE G.W. BUSH- the idiot is almost gone!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yeah! The world is a better place. We partied and laughed and it was great fun! I'll post some pictures soon!