Wednesday, November 12, 2008

mY mAD cRUSH




Silly, I know. But for some reason, I STILL have a crush on this guy. His name is Kris. He was the photographer for my BFF's wedding in August. He and I became chummy, mainly because his only agenda for the day was to follow the bride around. Since I was her Maid of Honor that was my agenda as well. So, we were around each other all the time. He's single, age 34, cute as they come, perfectly artsy with his camera and big ring on his index finger and cool Stoney glasses. When the bride introduced us she looked at me and said "I know exactly what you are thinking". The rest of the day was spent listening to the bride and her mother transpire a plan to get us married. It didn't work. Mainly because I'm not quite sure what team he plays on if you know what I mean. Though when I asked him if he was single as we were getting dressed, the bride and I that is, he blushed. He's a cutie and for some reason I've been thinking about ever since the wedding 2+ months ago! (click on the photos above for a bigger, better view).


I have included a few photos though they aren't of him, you can see him in the background or on the side.
This does in no way minimize the fact that I had a very lovely date for the wedding- he was fun, fine and a gracious friend. But I still couldn't help look!


No comments: