Tuesday, November 4, 2008

can't wait for election day...

Finally, today's the day. As my friend Ang says "Obama or Bust". I feel hopeful which is hard since I live in McCain's home state and am surrounded by conservative Republicans. I am holding my own though and can disassociate from them! Tonight said friend and I will be somewhere with other like-minded folks celebrating history being made. This is important to me, to us. It's exciting.
Lots of other exciting things happening in my life, though as usual, timing is everything and waiting is more. Halloween was the most boring one I've had but that's cool, I've made a pact with myself to always be in a different city with friends each Halloween. Next year, I plan to return to NYC to celebrate in style and have much more fun!
Not much really new...just waiting on a few things to go down re: my career/job and looking ahead with all intentions of staying positive!
More later-

No comments: